FIND UNIQUE GIFTS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
Pure Natural Local Honey
Who knew that shopping local could be so delicious? Grab a bottle (or two) of this local honey!
Republic of Tea Assorted Teas
You'll love our new seasonal tea flavors. Stop in for fall flavors that all have different benefits.
Dr. Teal's Bath Bombs
Moisturize and rejuvenate your skin with these bath bombs that use the power of essential oils.
See what else we carry at Gatti Pharmacy by clicking the link below. Keep in mind, you can also purchase items over the phone during business hours that you can pick up or have delivered straight to your door:*
*See details about our free delivery locations and minimums here.
Debbie Stevens, Store Front Manager
Debbie is a native of Indiana, Pennsylvania. She started working in the retail industry in 1978 and joined the Gatti Pharmacy family in 1997. She is a certified fitter for mastectomy products, compression products, and diabetic shoes along with holding a certification in Durable Medical Equipment documentation, billing, and collections.
Debbie appreciates working for a locally owned family business, and when she is not managing the store front, she enjoys reading and working in the yard.
Make sure to wave hello when you see her around!
A little goes a long way...
Shopping Local: 5 Economic Facts
- Shopping local generates up to 75% more community and state tax revenue.
- Independent businesses raise the standard of living in our community because we take our profits and buy products and services from other local businesses.
- Independent businesses are unique enterprises that contribute to the character of our community by offering a more diverse selection of goods and services.
- Independent businesses provide valuable services with a personal touch. It matters to us that our customers are satisfied and will come back again.
- Carefully planned predatory pricing practices have allowed national chains to establish virtual monopolies while they drive local competition out of business. And then they raise their prices!
Make a decision to find and patronize a locally owned business, wherever possible. For every $100 you spend in independently-owned stores, $68 comes back to our community through taxes, payroll, and other expenditures. If that same $100 is spent in a national chain, only $43 returns to our community. If it is spent online nothing comes back to Indiana.
Help us create a difference in our community.
Spread the Word - Shop Local!
Thank You from Gatti Pharmacy,
Your local independent pharmacy!