Before you skip any medications or appointments, consider these options:
- Talk with one of our pharmacists. It is good for us to be aware of your cost concerns, and we may be able to work with your doctor to find an alternative medicine at a lower price. We are able to evaluate all your medications to ensure necessity and discover any medication issues as well.
- If you are struggling to pay for doctor appointments look for community resources such as rural or community health centers in the area. The Empower 3 Program in Indiana is a low-cost option also. Always request a list of your medications and health conditions before switching doctors or pharmacies.
- Ask us about our special pricing programs for generic medications that we offer. Many pharmacies like us have programs that will save you money, especially if you buy larger quantities.
- Ask one of our pharamcists about price matching for prescriptions not billed to insurance. It is always best to fill all your medications at one place. So, rather than filling medications at different places, utilizing one pharmacy that's willing to match prices like we do is ideal.
- Ask your physician or a Gatti pharmacist if any of your medications qualify for patient assistance programs. These programs provide medications to qualified indviduals at no cost.
- Remember, we are health professionals with a broad range of knowledge about disease states and medications. Don't be afraid to ask us any questions you may have!