Mother's Day will be here before you know it, and it's time to start thinking about that special gift for that special lady who sacrifices so much for you every day.
If you're sick of getting her the same thing year after year (there are only so many appliances one kitchen can hold!), consider these five clever gift ideas instead:
1. Is Mom a total wine-lover? She may really enjoy this pack-and-go wine cooler. You can freeze it with your wine bottles inside then take it on your way. Plan to take her out on a picnic for added gift bonus points and enjoy some wine together. While we no longer carry this item, you can find it on Amazon here.
2. Start writing her letters. Personal letters are a great way to share your thoughts and feelings as well as take a stroll down memory lane. Even if mom lives right down the road from you, start a tradition this year to write letters back and forth. Save the letters in a diary so that every year, you can relive the pen pal experience together.
3. Ask all her friends to write something special for her. Collect thoughts and memories from old friends and family of Mom and have them share why they think she is so spectacular. Put them all in a box so that she can read the kind words on a blue and a rainy day. We are sure this will put a smile on her face, and she will appreciate the thought put behind it.
4. We absolutely love these Demdaco figurines in the store front. They inspire and remind us of love when we need it most. We think Mom will love it too.
5. A recreated photo not only brings up wonderful memories, but it's also great for a good laugh too. Find an old photo from your childhood and gather up the cousins or siblings to recreate the image for that special mom in your life. Laughter is one of the best gifts you can give, in our opinion.
These are a few ideas we came up with! What would you add to the list? What are you getting Mom this year?
*Updated April 2017
The Gatti Team
Information, tips and more from the Gatti Pharmacists and staff.