A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
Shopping Local - 5 Economic Facts!
- Shopping local generates up to 75% more community and state tax revenue.
- Independent businesses raise the standard of living in our community because we take our
profits and buy products and services from other local businesses.
- Independent businesses are unique enterprises that contribute to the character of our
community by offering a more diverse selection of goods and services.
- Independent businesses provide valuable services with a personal touch. It matters to us that
our customers are satisfied and will come back again.
- Carefully planned predatory pricing practices have allowed national chains to establish virtual
monopolies while they drive local competition out of business. And then they raise their prices!
Make a difference in our community!
Spread the Word - Shop Local!
Make a decision to find and patronize a locally owned business, wherever possible. For every $100 you spend in independently-owned stores, $68 comes back to our community through taxes, payroll, and other expenditures. If that same $100 is spent in a national chain, only $43 returns to our community. If it is spent online nothing comes back to Indiana.
|Look for $2.00 bills around town as a sign of our support for local businesses!
Thank You from Gatti Pharmacy
your local independent pharmacy!